Aug 15, 2011

Leaf Coasters

Skill Level:
Easy+

Materials Used:
Red Heart Super Saver #4 yarn in Fall (maybe 1/3 of skein for set of 8)
Hook size J (6mm)
Stitch markers

Pattern:
Leaf Coasters

Changes Made to Pattern:
Instead of using wool yarn (my mom is allergic), I used standard Acrylic yarn.  You can only do the felting if you use wool yarn, so mine show the stitches.  I think they're very cute this way though, especially the back side.

Notes:
I made these coasters for my mom because we don't seem to have any lying around the house.  The pattern is very easy and quick; I would even say it is addictive.  I'm going to be making one more for my mom and then I'll probably make some for myself and maybe some for my boyfriend's mom.  You can easily finish several of these cute coasters in an afternoon.

Help:
How to do a single crochet
How to crochet in the round
How to felt
Please visit the help page [link coming soon]

No comments: