Dec 18, 2011

Dog Paws Pet Stocking

Skill Level:
Easy

Materials Used:
Hook size H (5mm)
Red Heart Super Saver #4 yarn in Medium Thyme, Burgundy Fleck (replace with Burgundy), and Aran
Yarn needle

Notes:
I didn't make any changes to the pattern, except that I did the finishing on top and the hanging loop a little differently.  I just realized, though, that I attached the center paw upside down - whoops.  On the other hand, that's the way it faces on my dog, so it's anatomically correct, at least.

I think I will use a larger hook for the other stockings I make, since this turned out smaller than I had imagined.  These are great gifts for anyone with pets.  You can fill them up with treats and toys for all your furry friends.

I looked all over the Internet for similar patterns, but wasn't able to find any.  Most weren't free or they were knit patterns.  Comment below if you find one.

Help:
Please visit the help page [link coming soon].

No comments: