Nov 26, 2011

Upcoming Project: Pet Stockings

Skill Level:
Easy

Pattern:
Dog Paws Christmas Stocking

What You'll Need:
Hook size H (5mm)
Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Soft White, Tea Leaf, and Cherry Red.
(I will be using Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in AranMedium Thyme, and Burgundy Fleck [discontinued, but try Burgundy, instead])

Why I Like it:
These cute pet stockings are a fast and easy gift for all of my friends and family who have pets.  They are quick to make and you don't have to be a pro to figure out the directions.  Plus, they are simply adorable.  There are only two things I will be changing about the pattern.  First, I will be using slightly different colors.  The colors are very close, but I am using more of a cream color and the green I'm using is darker.  Second, I am only going to crochet one side for each stocking.  I'm going to sew a piece of felt onto the back of each, instead, to save yarn.

Help:
Please visit the Help Page [link coming soon]

No comments: