Nov 17, 2011

Upcoming Project: Ripple Scarf


Skill Level:
Easy


What You'll Need:
Hook size K (6.5mm)
As shown in picture -  2 balls of Lion Brand's Amazing yarn in Glacier Bay @ 147yds ea. (I will be using Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Black and With Love yarn in Grape Jam)

Why I Like it:
I'm making this scarf for my really good friend Amber.  I wish I could do the scarf with the Amazing yarn, but budget and availability mean I have to get creative instead.  I'm going to make the scarf striped with purple and black, and was going to add teal, too, but my friend prefers just the two colors.  I think it's going to turn out really well and I'm looking forward to the project.

This scarf is really easy to make and I'll be able to finish it quickly.  Plus, it's going to be an absolutely adorable gift for my friend.

Help:
Please visit the help page [link coming soon].

No comments: